The key findings of Hubspot’s State of Inbound Marketing 2012 report include the following:
- Inbound leads cost 61% less per lead than outbound leads.
- 57% of companies with a blog have acquired a customer from their blog.
- 92% of companies who blog multiple times per day have acquired a customer from their blog.
- 70% of marketers indicate that they blog at least weekly.
- 65% of B2B companies report that they have acquired a customer through LinkedIn.
- 81% of businesses reported their company blog is useful to critical for their business.